Recent Share Price: ¥2,790
Accounting: Japanese Accounting Standards
Fiscal Year: May 31st
Market Cap: ¥10.7 billion ($97 million)
NAKAKITA SEISAKUSHO CO., LTD. is a Japanese manufacturer of automatic control valves, butterfly valves and remote controllers for ships and power plants. The Company offers three types of products:
- Automatic Control Valves (41% Revenue)
- which include auto actuated valves, servo actuated control valves, remote control valves, cylinder valves, safety valves, air purge-type automatic regulatory equipment, actuators, valves for nuclear plants, superheated steam pressure reducers and attemperators, other special automatic control valves and controlling equipment;
- Butterfly Valves (32% Revenue)
- which include manual butterfly valves, remote control butterfly valves, and butterfly valves for low-temperature use
- Remote Control Devices (27% Revenue)
- which include cargo handling and ballast remote controllers and remote water level indication and warning equipment for ships.
|Plant / Ship||Use||Kind of product|
|For Plant||・Power Plant|
|・Control / Shut-off Valve|
|For Ship||・Cargo line|
・Valve Remote Control System
・Level Gauging System
|・In Engine Room||・Control / Shut-off Valve|
- Number of employees : 346 people.
1 for 5 reverse stock split
The company has a stated goal of a dividend payout ratio of at least 40%. In the past 3 years, the company has paid out ¥1.3 billion (~12%) in dividends and has bought back over ¥330 million (~3%) in stock.
Regarding the distribution of profits to shareholders, we aim to maintain a steady dividend, and we will strive to achieve the results of that period and forecasts for the following year […] In addition, the Company acquires treasury stock as part of returning profits to shareholders. Although we have reviewed and implemented cancellation and retirement, we would like to consider buying tremendous treasury stock in the future.2018 Annual Report (Google Translate)
Insiders own over 30% of shares outstanding.
|Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc.||86,000||2.24%|
The company holds over $6 million in stock.
|Maruichi Steel Tube Ltd (5463)||120,000||$3,765,622|
|KOKUYO CO., LTD. (7984)||72,200||$1,049,457|
|KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD.(6378)||270,000||$860,714|
|Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co Ltd (6299)||40,000||$539,757|
|HYOKI KAIUN KAISHA, LTD. (9362)||10,300||$124,809|
|Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd (9104)||2,693||$58,508|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc (8309)||633||$23,057|
|JSR Corp (4185)||1,063||$15,932|
|Sanoyas Holdings Corp (7022)||2,640||$4,112|
|Naikai Zosen Corporation (7018)||100||$1,246|
Disclosure: We own shares in Nakakita Seisakusho Co Ltd (6496:TYO)